+150 years mine finding experience
Diverse team that brings both technical and finance backgrounds together
Strong insider ownership
Gary R. Thompson, P.Geo.
- Founder of Territory Metals
- Founder, CEO, Chairman of Brixton Metals Corporation TSXV:BBB
- Former CEO of Sierra Geothermal Power Corp, sold to Ram Power in 2010
- 27 years experience in resources and capital markets
Derek Macpherson, P.Eng
President & CEO
- +10 years experience in mining capital markets
- Previously Senior VP, Investment Banking & formerly was a VP, Mining Analyst at Red Cloud
- Prior to capital markets, worked as a metallurgist for six years
Robert Johansing, M.Sc.
Vice President, Exploration
- 45 years experience in mining and mineral development and exploration
- Project manager and President of Kinross El Salvador, S.A. de C.V. (1993-2002)
- Exploration and mining consultant in the Americas (2002 to Present)
John McNeice, CA, CPA
CFO & Corporate Secretary
- Former CFO of Ur-Energy Inc. (TSX: URE) (2004 to 2007)
- CFO of Carube Copper Corp. (TSXV: CUC) and Northern Graphite Corp. (TSXV: NGC)
- 30 years experience as a Professional Chartered Accountant. CFO of seven publicly traded junior mining companies over past 16 years
James Franklin, Ph. D, FRSC, P. Geo.
- 40 years of geology experience
- Director of Ur-Energy Inc and Nuinsco Resources Ltd.
- Inducted into the Canadian Mining Hall of Fame in January 2019
William Boberg, M.Sc., P.Geo.
- Director of Ur-Energy Inc. and was CEO from 2006 to July 2011
- 35 years experience investigating, assessing and developing mineral resources
- Former geologist with Gulf Minerals, Hecla Mining, Anaconda, Kennecott
Paul Carrelo, M.Sc., MBA
- Extensive resource investment, mining and investment banking experience
- Former senior investment professional with Resource Capital Funds
- 14 years in capital markets, primarily in private equity and corporate advisory